Vericom offers 1,000 ft. pull boxes for fast Ethernet networks requiring bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications.
The cable meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss. Constructed from high quality solid copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk levels.
This product is available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Features of the Vericom CAT 5e U/UTP Solid Riser CMR Cable:
- Length: 1,000 ft.
- Packaging: Pull Box
- Pallet Quantity: 45 units
- Quality PVC jacket with sequential foot markers
- Solid bare copper center conductor
- Conductor Size: 24 AWG
- 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (U/UTP)
- Differential twisted pairs to reduce crosstalk
- Rated Temperature: (C) 75
- UL-Listed, RoHS Compliant