The Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45® fully shielded plug, with an internal ground, combines the performance advantage exclusive to the EZ-RJ45 design with the performance advantage inherent to shielded products to provide an unparalleled solution for the market.
The EZ-RJ45 design allows wires to pass through the connector so the twists in each pair can be pulled closer to the contacts than conventional plugs. Maintaining these twists to the point of termination decreases crosstalk and increases performance. The design alsoimproves noise immunity at all frequencies, especially above 30 MHz when cable balance starts to significantly degrade.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2
- FCC compliant, UL rated
- RoHS compliant
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260")
- Max Insulated Wire OD: 1.041mm (0.041")
- Significantly improve Shannon capacity
- For solid round or stranded wire cables
- Made in the USA
- TAA Compliant