The patented EZ-RJ45 CAT6 Connector from Platinum Tools simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order.
Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. By reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is optimized.
Manufactured in the USA.
- For use in CAT6 compliant data networks
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2.
- FCC compliant, UL rated
- RoHS compliant
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- Faster terminations with reduced scrap
- Max Cable OD: 6.60mm (0.260")
- Max Insulated Wire OD: 1.041mm (0.041")
- TAA Compliant