Finisar’s FTLX8512D3BCL Small Form Factor 10Gb/s (XFP) transceivers are compliant with the current XFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Specification. They comply with 10-Gigabit Ethernet 10GBASE-SR/SW per IEEE 802.3ae, 10G Fibre Channel 1200-MxSN-I and 8G Fibre Channel 800SM-LC-L.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in the XFP MSA. The optical transceiver is compliant per the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU.
Product Features of the FTLX8512D3BCL:
- Hot-pluggable XFP footprint
- Supports 8.5Gb/s to 10.5Gb/s bit rates
- Power dissipation
- RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free)
- Temperature range -5°C to 70°C
- Single power supply: 3.3V
- Maximum link length of 300m
- Uncooled 850nm VCSEL laser.
- Duplex LC connector
- No Reference Clock required
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- Standard bail release mechanism