Finisar’s FTLF1318P3BTL Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are compatible with theSFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)4.
They simultaneously comply with Gigabit Ethernet as specified in IEEE Std 802.31 and 1x Fibre Channel as defined in FC-PI-4 Rev. 8.003. The optical transceivers are compliant per the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via the 2-wire serial bus specified in the SFP MSA.
Product features of the FTLF1318P3BTL:
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- 1310nm Fabry-Perot laser transmitter
- Duplex LC connector
- RoHS compliant and Lead Free
- Up to 10 km on 9/125μm SMF
- Metal enclosure for lower EMI
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Low power dissipation <600mW typical
- Industrial operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C